Protector II: The Plan
A Fanfic by Lil_Prancer

Return to Index Page
Return to Fan Fiction Page
Return to Fandom Main Page

 

Protector II: The Plan

Another fanfic by lil_prancer


*Previously in Protector II: The Aftermath, Tada Taika did not defeat the Thermians, nor was he truly defeated himself!!! Rather, the dislike the Fatu-Krey had for the Thermians was defeated!!!!! But a small band of Fatu-Krey did not get the facts. They were still believing the lies that the cold-blooded Sarris told them. And they came together to form a group called The Agent Watch......*


Chapter 1: A Different Perspective


It was summertime on Thermia, and the Thermians had invited their human friends Jason

Nesmith, Gwen DeMarco, Tommy Webber, Guy Fleegman, Fred Kwan and his Thermian wife, Laliari, now Laliari Kwan, Taylor "Taie" Dune, and Poniya "The Pony" Wolfin.

They had also invited their former enemies, who were now friends, Tada Taika and his crew.

Speaking of Taika, Cmdr. Mathesar Ariantro Karinkima had just returned from a long chat with him on a vox communicator. "To think," laughed Taika, "we are now talking as friends, and just 3 months ago we were insulting each other as enemies!"

"Yes," replied Mathesar, "and that is what the dangers of generalization does to you."

"It IS dangerous," Taika rerplied, in a serious tone.

Now, at the same time that his twin Mathesar was talking to Taika, Matinesar Katrinke Karinkima, now Lt. Cmdr. Matinesar Karinkima, was talking to Pony. "Did you get the invitation?" he asked Pony.

"Yup, sure did," replied Pony, "and my parents want to go, too. They say that Arizona is too hot in the summers."

Matiner giggled. Everyone was happy, laughing, and working. Well, except for six Fatu-Krey men named Raiken, Ulit, Aithec, Seker, Dohdoh, & Ifentec.


Chapter 2: Lurking In The Background


Return To Index Page

This Page Was Last Updated: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 04:46 PM
"GALAXY QUEST" & ALL RELATED MARKS & MEDIA ARE TM & © 1999 DREAMWORKS SKG. NO OTHER OWNERSHIP IS IMPLIED. THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS MOVIE. ALL OPINIONS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR(S) ALONE